May 16, 2023Workplace Stress Management: Crucial Reminders
What Every Employer Should Do Now
There is no avoidance of consequences from an event of this scale. Every business in every corner of the globe will feel some ripple effect. But there are immediate steps we can take to mitigate workers compensation claims from your workforce and manage risk. And more importantly, take care of your team during a time they need it most.
- Avoid wage disruption or at a minimum, avoid lay-offs
- Distribute guidelines for a proper at-home work set up
- Frequent & balanced communication from leadership
- Consider making telemedicine benefits available
- Access to wellness resources including online counseling
- Understand your insurance benefits; reach out to your broker
Remember, this is a human crisis. Take the right practical steps, and be kind, empathetic and honest. If you’d like to understand specifically how we are managing our team and our business, please reach out to me personally, or any member of the Tangram team.
Rekha Skantharaja l President & CEO Rekha@tangramins.com l 707.775.2662