Powering the Downstream Energy Industry with Meaningful Insurance Solutions
Businesses in the fuel and propane sector have unique risk exposures and coverage needs. Our package insurance solution offers all lines in one place. Our comprehensive solution includes property, general liability, inland marine, commercial auto, workers’ compensation, and excess limits (up to $10m available).
We help fuel companies control their total cost of risk by offering risk management services to help reduce claim frequency, and proactive claims management and litigation strategies to mitigate claim severity. Coverage is available in all areas, including higher hazard areas, from the boroughs of New York to southern California and south Florida.
- Fuel dealers and distributors
- Wholesale gasoline operations
- Bulk lubricant dealers and distributors
- Gas stations with c-store risks
- Wet fueling and fleet fueling risks
- Diesel dealers and distributors
- General liability
- Inland marine
- Workers’ compensation
- Common carriers
- Convenience stores that do not have gas stations
- Companies with less than five vehicles or total premium under $50k
- Industry specific endorsements and enhancements for general liability, auto and property
- Experienced and specialized underwriting and sales team with extensive fuel experience
How We Help Brokers Succeed
Tangram has partnered with an AM Best “A IX” rated admitted carrier to provide this exclusively-designed program supported by our in-house underwriting team. All coverage is provided on an admitted paper.
Energy Practice Leader
Download our Application