Caring for Those Who Care for Animals
Animal welfare organizations are passionate about helping animals, and we’re passionate about helping animal welfare organizations. Through the Animal Welfare Insurance Program, we offer custom insurance packages designed to meet the needs of shelters, sanctuaries, rescue centers and other animal welfare programs.
Our insurance packages provide important protection for the animals, people and property that make up animal welfare organizations. Whether your organization helps farm animals, exotic animals, or marine animals, we can provide coverage – no species or breeds are excluded.
- Animal rescue groups
- Equine and farm rescues
- Wildlife rescue and rehabilitation centers
- Trap, neuter, and release organizations
- Animal sanctuaries
- Animal shelters
- General liability insurance
- Directors and officers insurance
- Volunteer accidental medical insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- And more!
- Equipment insurance
- Food spoilage insurance
- Insurance for animal relocation
- Transmissible pathogen insurance
- Veterinary services insurance
- Coverage designed for the needs of animal welfare organizations
- No species or breed restrictions
- Many policies include assistance with crisis management situations
How We Help Brokers Succeed
As a broker, you can feel confident that you’re bring quality, tailored protection to your animal welfare clients. The Animal Welfare Organization Insurance Program is dedicated to “caring for those who care.” As a specialty provider of insurance for animal welfare organizations, AWOIP attends conferences and stays abreast of industry developments to better understand the issues that impact your clients. AWOIP also provides helpful resources to help animal welfare organizations take control of their coverage and manage their risks.
Request a Free Quote